Join The Lifestyle Group!
Now Hiring: Kitchen & Bathroom Designer
At The Lifestyle Group, we believe in working hard and playing hard. We want to enjoy our work and our time together. We are looking for a motivated individual with a great personality who has a passion for kitchen and bath design to come work with us in our award-winning Central Indiana residential remodeling company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation commiserate with experience.
- We provide excellent insurance benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
- A gas card to compensate for any necessary travel to clients, projects, etc.
- Bonuses throughout the year.
- And some flexibility – at the office throughout the work week because of the amount of internal interaction amongst staff, although there is flexibility for remote work on occasion as needed.
- Minimum of two years of active, working experience in kitchen and bath design with some upscale project design experience preferred, but not required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have proven experience assisting clients in the selection process
Minimum Technical Skills Required for Hiring:
- A minimum of 2 years experience with 2020 kitchen and bath design software
- A reasonable understanding of residential construction and remodeling, as well as applicable building codes.
- Proficient at creating kitchen and bath floor plans and views, as well as reading prints
- An ability to communicate in a technical manner with our carpenters, while also being able to transition and communicate the same information in more basic terms to clients
Successful Applicants will Demonstrate the Following:
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communications Skills
We are a company where culture is everything and great client relationships are the most important element of our success. Applicants must possess an incredible dedication to our clients while also having the ability to retain a focus on the needs of the business to be successful.
- Organizational Skills
The ability to manage multiple client project designs and many details is essential in this role. Activities will include site visits at the homes of clients to complete design consultations and initial measures, completion of designs in 2020 for the project presentation to clients, participation in project presentations, selections of products with clients, help in the creation of project specifications and product ordering for that project.
- Problem Solving
Every day presents a new challenge and your ability to demonstrate a commitment to and comfort level in solving problems is critical in this role.